Monday, October 18, 2010

Photos x 109!

Lots of photos of the Canonisation ceremony at St Peter's Square are ow on the blog. Just click 'Flickr Photostream' to check them all out.

7.30am Rome time. I check out this morning and head to the airport for the trip home. I am still not finished my post about the Canonisation - it looks as though that will be a job for the plane trip. If our journey over with Malaysia Airlines is anything to go by, I shall have plenty of time! Very weary now - hope I can sleep on the plane. I will also post a story I wrote for the Catholic Weekly on the big Mary MacKillop concert held the day before the Canonisation.

Ciao for now!
So wearily yours
Mark

1 comment:

  1. The photos are great. They really give a sense of the ceremony. Amazing how politicians get prime seats.

    ReplyDelete